day by day

The day will come when you will review your life and be thankful for every minute of it. Every hurt, every sorrow, every joy, every celebration, every moment of your life will be a treasure to you......

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

You Are My All In All

Orang hidup di dunia gak bakal lepas dari masalah, jika orang sudah mati, barulah lepas dari semua masalah, pernyataan itu sering banget gue denger and ternyata emang bener.
Kadang2 cape banget hadapi hidup ini tapi bukan berarti gue jadi hopeless gitu, btw forget it, gue gak akan mengasihani diri gue sendiri, semuanya harus dihadapi
Ada lagu yang kata2nya seperti ini yang bikin gue tambah strength

You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home