day by day

The day will come when you will review your life and be thankful for every minute of it. Every hurt, every sorrow, every joy, every celebration, every moment of your life will be a treasure to you......

Monday, February 21, 2005

Still!!

God, setelah mendapat surpraise yg menggembirakan, tiba2 dpt kabar yang membuat hati ini gimana...rasanya...
Kapan nih bisa istirahat bentar ajaa..., memang ini bagian dari perjalanan hidup kita yang harus dihadapi, but Tuhan kalau boleh minta, jangan sekarang...
What I can do? Only pray to my Father in heaven..., and be still! like this song :

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home